Top 7 Places to get a Photo with Santa in Atlanta, GA
One of the biggest family Holiday traditions is a visit and photo with Santa Claus, no holiday is complete without it. For families in Atlanta and surrounding areas, there are many unique places to capture these magical moments. Here is a list of our top 7 places for photos with Santa in Atlanta.
- Santa’s WonderLand, Bass Pro Shop – Bass Pro and Cabela’s shops are one of the top places across the country to visit Santa Claus every year. Each year they roll out their famous Winter Wonderland. There you can have a visit with a real bearded, professional Santa Claus at a rustic log cabin setting, receive a free 4×6 professional photo, and spend time at the activity tables writing letters to Santa and making crafts to take home, all for free! If you visit on opening night you’ll be able to attend their kick off parade with Santa arriving by boat and participate in the tree lighting. There’s no better way to start off the Holiday season!
- Naughty vs Nice, Ponce City Market – Each weekend during the Holiday season, beginning the weekend following Thanksgiving and through December 24th, Santa Claus is available for visits and photos at the Ponce City Market. You might even be able to catch the Grinch in action! The market uses a family friendly digital check in system so instead of waiting in line, you can do your Holiday shopping and be notified when your turn to visit Santa is approaching! So bring your camera, grab some hot cocoa or holiday flavored popsicles, and enjoy a visit with Santa and listen to the choirs and musicians and other festive entertainers.
- Tea with Santa, St Regis Atlanta – If you’re looking for a unique Santa encounter consider attending Tea with Santa, an annual event at the St Regis Atlanta. Visitors to the St Regis are welcomed to take part in this spectacular event. The St Regis Atlanta offers a sophisticated menu for the adults and a s’mores station for the kids! Santa Claus will roam Astor Court at each event and sit with the children at their table. Children under 3 are free!
- Santa’s Fantastical, Perimeter Pointe – Santa’s Fantastical is Atlanta’s ultimate Holiday entertainment destination. Not only do you get to see Santa Claus himself but you also can see live performances, have meet and greets with holiday characters, and story time with Mrs Claus! The venue is decorated with thousands of lights and vibrant colors; when you walk in it’s like entering a new dimension. Children under 3 are free and season passes are available! You’ve never seen an event like this and you won’t be disappointed!
- Snowland Extravaganza, Great Wolf Lodge – Great Wolf Lodge is known for offering incredible entertainment to their guests both young and old. Christmas time at the lodge is no exception. In the Snowland you’ll find a life sized gingerbread house, a Santa’s letter depot, and hundreds of twinkling lights. Activities include cookies with Mrs Claus and visits from Santa himself. Best part is you can participate in all these without the long lines that come with public events.
- Cumberland Mall – Each year Cumberland Mall offers photos with a professional Santa Claus. Get into the festive spirit this year by visiting the big guy himself at Cumberland Mall. The kids will love visiting with Santa and giving him their wish list and you’ll walk away with a lasting memory. Walk ups are welcomed but they also offer a skip the line feature for busy families.
- Georgia Aquarium – Make this year’s Santa visit extra special by including a trip to the Georgia Aquarium! Santa is available at the Georgia Aquarium for a visit with kids of all ages during a variety of dates and times that are sure to work with any schedule. Don’t miss out this year on getting your photograph taken with Georgia Aquarium’s very own “Seaside St Nick”.
If you’re unsure about taking the family out to a busy, crowded store to see Santa Claus this year, know that you have another option. HireSanta’s real bearded, professionally trained Santa Claus’s are now available for live video calls. These calls can include multiple children and even grandma and grandpa from States away! After your child’s live chat with Santa Claus the call will be emailed to you for easy sharing with friends and family. Learn more about the video call with Santa today.