Top 7 Places to get a Photo with Santa in Dallas, TX
No holiday is complete without a visit with Santa and a memorable photo to take home. Dallas and surrounding areas have some of the most unique and spectacular places to visit the man in red himself. Here is a list of HireSanta’s top 7 places for photos with Santa Claus in Dallas.
- The North Pole Express – All aboard the North Pole Express! This year, catch a ride to see Santa on the North Pole Express, presented by Great Wolf Lodge. This event runs November 27 – December 23, 2020 so there are plenty of dates to work for everyone’s schedule. Once on board the train you and your family will be greeted by elves with a cup of Santa’s special Frosty Chocolate Snow milk and served delicious cookies on the way to Reindeer Ridge where Mrs Claus will meet the train and give each child a silver bell. Once the train arrives at Santa’s Workshop at the North Pole the elves, Santa, and Mrs Claus will perform a Christmas performance. And of course, each guest will receive a photo with Santa. This event is truly a magical experience for adults and children alike.
- Bass Pro and Cabela’s – Bass Pro and Cabela’s shops are one of the top places across the country to visit Santa Claus every year, and Dallas/Fort Worth is no exception. Each year they roll out their famous Winter Wonderland. There you can have a visit with a real bearded, professional Santa Claus at a rustic log cabin setting, receive a free 4×6 professional photo, and spend time at the activity tables writing letters to Santa and making crafts to take home, all for free! If you visit on opening night you’ll be able to attend their kick off parade with Santa arriving by boat and participate in the tree lighting. There’s no better way to start off the Holiday season!
- Dallas Arboretum – Santa visits the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens each week, Wednesdays 6-9pm and Saturdays 12-4pm, and is available for keepsake photos at their Christmas village. On your way to Santa’s house you can stop by and explore the other shops such as the candy shop, a bakery, the flower shop, and bookstore. In the evenings they are lit up with millions of twinkling lights and shop keepers dress up and are there to pass out samples at their shops.
- Neiman Marcus – For a very Miracle on 34th Street feel visit the Neiman Marcus Winter Wonderland this year. The highly expressive and jolly Santa and wonderful photographer can give you that traditional Santa photo or something more fun and unique if you wish, the choice is yours. You can avoid the lines by making an appointment, but it’s not necessary; just pop in when you’re ready if you wish. They also have activities set up for the kids.
- Your home – By far one of the best places to visit Santa Claus is in your own home! Santa’s all over the country visit families at their home in the weeks leading up to Christmas and HireSanta has some of the best Santas for the job in Dallas and surrounding areas. They can visit during your family Holiday party, attend a neighborhood event, or visit the children on Christmas Eve. Every child will feel so special with Santa walking into their home and the ease that they feel in a comfortable environment will lead to a happy visit.
- Great Wolf Lodge – Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine has one of the top Winter Wonderlands in Texas. Each year they transform the lodge into a snowy, winter wonderland with no shortage of activities to keep the kids busy. You’ll find endless decorations, carolers, and visits from Santa Claus here! There’s also nightly snow showers and even a NorthPole University for elves in training where your elf can earn their very own “snowploma”. If you don’t want to sit down for Holiday films or story time, dash around the lodge looking for clues in their seasonal scavenger hunt.
- Northpark Center – Santa visits at Northpark Center is not your typical mall Santa experience. When you visit Santa Claus at Northpark Center in Dallas your kids will feel right at home when they step into Santa’s living room complete with a fireplace, Christmas tree, and a cozy leather chair. You have the option to take your own photos during the visit or you can purchase a professional photography package. In addition to the Santa visit they also offer daily story time with Santa!
Covid-19 has brought on many changes in the way people live their daily lives. Social distancing is now the norm. When thinking about whether or not your family is going to visit with Santa this Holiday season, know there is another option rather than the standard sitting on Santa’s lap. HireSanta is now offering Facetime with Santa! The same real bearded and professionally trained Santa Claus entertainers that go out for live visits are now also doing live video chats with children to help everyone stay safe and healthy this year. These calls are done through HireSanta’s unique platform and are automatically emailed to you after the call has ended so it can easily be shared with family and friends either via social media or email. Schedule your video call with Santa today!