Top 7 Places to get a Photo with Santa in Seattle, WA
There are so many places in Seattle and surrounding areas to get a keepsake photo with Santa. This year, visit one of HireSanta’s top places for a unique experience that will create memories to last a lifetime. Seattle also has some of the most diverse and unique places to visit Santa in the country! Here are 7 of the best places to visit Santa in Seattle.
- Space Needle – When visiting Seattle one of the top attractions is the Space Needle. If you’re able to visit during the Holiday season it can be even more exciting. Take a trip this year and visit their “Space Santa” who’s featured in a metallic suit and futuristic glass sleigh. It’s sure to make for a memory that’ll last forever and be one of your most unique Santa photos for the scrap book.
- Your home – By far one of the best places to visit Santa Claus is in your own home! Santa’s all over the country visit families at their home in the weeks leading up to Christmas and HireSanta has some of the best Santas for the job in Seattle and surrounding areas. They can visit during your family Holiday party, attend a neighborhood event, or visit the children on Christmas Eve. Every child will feel so special with Santa walking into their home and the ease that they feel in a comfortable environment will lead to a happy visit.
- Seattle Aquarium – This year take a walk around the Seattle Aquarium and you might see Santa diving in their 120,000 gallon Window on Washington Waters exhibit. You can bring your own camera and take a selfie with Santa in the tank or get a photo of the whole family taken by their professional photographer. Santa makes his appearance every Saturday and Sunday at 1pm.
- Wing Luke Museum – Asian-American Santa will be at the Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience this year. $12 gets you a three minute visit with Santa as well as a printed photo and museum admission is not required to visit Santa. You can pre-book a time to visit or visit during the walk up times. They have crafts and activities to keep you busy while you wait.
- Cougar Mountain Zoo – If you’re looking to find Santa Claus in Seattle this year, take a trip to Issaquah and visit Santa and his reindeer at Cougar Mountain Zoo. At this unique, private zoo not only can you snap a photo with Santa Claus and visit his live reindeer but the kids can mail a letter to Santa, sit in his sleigh, hear a story from one of Santa’s elves, and, of course, take some time to visit the other zoo animals! With Santa being at the zoo from December 1 – 23, 10:30am-4:30pm daily there is plenty of opportunity to visit.
- Crossroads Bellevue – Each weekend during the season and then for a full week before Christmas, Santa will be at Crossroads welcoming families to take pictures with Santa and allow children to give him their wish lists. One day out the season Santa even sits for photos with pets. Take your babies, and your fur babies, down to Crossroads Bellevue for a special visit with Santa this year!
- North Pole at the Fair – Head over to the Washington State Fairgrounds to visit Santa at the North Pole! Make a reservation to visit Santa this year and let the kids take a tour around the North Pole at the same time. While there the kids can visit Santa’s house, play in his office and library, and visit the elf village! Santa’s calendar fills up quickly so book your time slot early. If it’s just play time you’re after, great news, admission to the North Pole without a Santa reservation is just $5!
If Covid-19 has you nervous about taking the family out to visit Santa this year don’t worry, HireSanta has you covered! The same real bearded and professionally trained Santa Claus entertainers that go out for live visits are now also doing live video chats with children to help everyone stay safe and healthy this year. Schedule your Zoom call with Santa today!